Fender® Forums Index page
BIG HEAD HISTORY. The Strat with the Big Head! A short history. Seventies Big Headed Strats! Are they good or do they suck? It is simple. Big heads are better than small heads. Why? Do you like Big beers or small beers, Big cars or small cars, and so on and on… For sure, Some of the 70’s strats are back breaking pieces of poop. But many of them are true gems, comparable with or even better... It also helps keep the guitar in tune while diving with the Tremolo! I have this set up to work properly. I think the main reason some people do not like the Tremsetters is due to a faulty set-up. I have this set up to work properly.
BIG HEAD HISTORY Amsterdam Guitar Company
Most Strat players - including myself - don't prefer a floating bridge because it's a bitch to keep in tune. However, having tremolo claw screws that are screwed in too deep can cause string buzz. You can cure this problem by loosening your tremolo claw screws to where the bridge just starts to float - …... Hardware Sets; Sort by Categories. Bodies; Clothing & Swag; Bodies with Necks Fender American Special Stratocaster Strat CHROME HARDWARE SET Vintage SALE! $119.99. Compare. Add To Cart . Gibson USA Tune-O-Matic BRIDGE TAILPIECE & TUNERS Studio Tribute Upgrades. $79.99. Compare. Add To Cart. Fender American Special Tele CHROME HARDWARE SET Telecaster Guitar …
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 70's or 77
Beyond that, the Vintage Modified Strat HSS is a classic Strat to the core, with a vintage-style tremolo, five-position pickup selector, 21-frets with a rosewood fingerboard, and that timeless Strat … how to fix earphones that only work on one side The Squier Vintage Modified '70s offers a solid Fender feel and sound at an affordable price. This axe is a great starter Stratocaster for musicians looking to improve their chops and discover their o...
Squier Classic Vibe 70s P-Bass or Fender Standard P-Bass Mex
The Vintage Modified '70s Stratocaster® delivers the distinctive look of 1970s workhorse Fender guitar along with modern features that enhance playability and sound. Vintage-accurate appointments create an authentic look and familiar feel while the updated pickups and … how to get itunes game store on android Squiers all-new Vintage Modified Telecaster Special puts a special spin on the model with truly modded and hot-rodded features including a full-sounding Jazzmaster neck pickup and a vintage-tint maple Jazzmaster neck.
How long can it take?
Squier Vintage Modified Strat 70s Guitar with Champion 100
- Vintage Modified 70s Strat mods Squier-Talk Forum
- Bass guitars at the guitar shop
- Cheap Squier tuners drop-in replacement? Telecaster
- World of Music Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster Review
How To Keep A 70s Vintage Modified Strat In Tune
29/07/2016 · The peskiest of all problems with cheaper Stratocaster's, they don't stay in tune when you use the tremolo. They come with a tremolo arm, but there's no point using it because it will instantly
- 8/07/2013 · Squier Vintage Modified 70s Strat Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by justonwo, Mar 5, 2012. Page 1 of 2 1 2 med jumbo frets, stays in tune, light/resonant, and looks cool. It does have the thinnest, weirdest looking tremolo block I've ever seen but you can't have it all....My favorite local tech actually likes basswood a lot for Strats, says it sounds like aged alder. Definitely
- Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Short Scale Bass Review. Posted on 10/18/2011 by Mike. Early this year, I purchased a Fender Jazz Bass for $175 from a local pawn shop. To my surprise, Jaime took interest in learning how to play. I had been tuning it for her, but a couple of weeks ago, I was busy. She tried to tune the bass, and soon realized that her small size was not a match for a full-size
- There's a lot of snobbery surrounding the whole Squier Strat vs Fender Strat comparison. Keep in mind, however, that the negative generalisations that plague Squier's reputation tend to come from less experienced gear heads who are fixated with brand and image over pure playability and tone - both very subjective things.
- 17/08/2011 · Is it just me or were the 1970s a bad time for the Strat, especially in the rock genre? There are a lot of players in the 60s, 80s, 90s and 00s but in the 70s I can only think of Gilmour, Blackmore, Beck, Trower and Knopfler.