Khao Sok Tours from Phuket with Easy Day Phuket Tours
The most unique way to experience Thailand is a tour of the Floating Bungalows Khao Sok Lake. Let our experienced Khao Sok National Park guides make your holiday unforgettable as you tour the jungle by day and sleep on the water's edge in a Khao Sok Lake raft house.... 6/12/2018 · You need to get the bus to Surat Thani City and from there another bus to Don Sak (the bus from ST to DS takes around 1 1/2 hours). You could alternatively take a taxi from KS all the way to DS as this would cut down your travelling town - don't know what the cost would be though.
Getting to Koh Lanta Khao Sok National Park Forum
The resort is about 23 km from the pier, in the heart the lake and Khao Sok National Park. You can visit us with a 1 or 2 days tour. You will sleep in a bungalow on the lake with a wonderful landscape view.... Just a few hours travel from Koh Samui, Krabi, or Phuket, Khao Sok Riverside Cottages is the perfect base from which to explore the National Park, swim in the river, and enjoy the simple life. Address:
Khao Sok National Park Climate Guide Monthly Weather
The climate is unfavourable 8 months out of 12 in Khao Sok National Park. Don't get there the wrong period! Discover when to go to be sure of having perfect weather. how to get a photographer license Re: Transport from Khao Sok to Phuket airport? 22 Jan 2011, 15:33 There is a public bus that goes past and picks up every half hour but will probably take about 4 to 5 hours and will take you to Phuket Town where you will then have to get an airport bus or taxi back to the airport.
How to get to koh samui from khao sok? Khao Sok National
5/12/2016 · Koh Samui also has an airport with frequent flights every day of the week and is not that far from Khao Sok national park, in fact it is in the same province even though Samui is an island! You can catch a ferry from Koh Samui to the mainland and Donsak pier for further transfers by minibus or coach through to Khao Sok. The ferry transfer also makes for a nice addition to the beautiful road how to get to jinkers green park public transport Hi, On Sun 13th Jan, 2013, I need to get from Bangkok (from 3pm onwards) down to Khao Sok National Park for 3 nights and 4 days, then I want to go to Koh Phi Phi for 2 nights and 1 day, before flying back up to Bangkok to catch a flight at 2pm on Sat 19th...
How long can it take?
A lake house adventure in Khao Sok National Park Finding
- Khao Sok National Park to Ko Lanta 3 ways to travel via
- Bus times Surat Thani to Khao Sok Suratthani Airport
- Khao Sok National Park Wikitravel
- Koh Lanta to Khao Sok National Park 2 ways to travel via
How To Get To Koh Sok National Park
Ask an agent, most resorts can book trips like this, just get a joint ticket which includes bus and ferries. You'll need to change ferries on Samui, or Koh Phangan, which makes it a bit tedious.
- There are 5 direct connections per day from Surat Thani Airport to Khao Sok National Park. The service is by minivan which departs from in front of the main entrance of Surat Thani Airport.
- For more info on ways to get to the national park from other cities, visit this page. (Updated) Doing it bacpacking-ly I have recently acquired a new information about traveling to Khao Sok on a budget.
- To get from Koh Samui to Khao Sok National Park, bus and ferry is the only practical and affordable choice. Services from Koh Samui to Khao Sok by bus and ferry run 7 days a week and take approximately 8 hours journey time.
- 25/05/2017 · Khao Sok National park is easily one of the best places in Thailand and I am shocked that this is the first time I am hearing about it. This place will get busy once word gets out so …