Accessories < Automotive < Consumer Products and Services
Fix a car power antenna that's stuck by replacing a burned-out motor or bad cable/mast. Fixing a Broken Power Antenna: Step-by-Step Instructions For the Home Mechanic If your power radio antenna won’t go up and down anymore, the problem is either a burned-out motor or the geared cable inside the mast.... Is the electric antenna mast on your BMW broken or stuck? Typically, the only problem with a non-functioning electric antenna is that the mast has been broken, bent or is otherwise sticking – or the nylon retractor cord has been damaged or broken.
1992-2002 Mercedes® 124/129/140/202/210 Chassis Hirschmann
136 results for hirschmann antenna Save hirschmann antenna to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Unfollow hirschmann antenna to stop getting updates on your eBay feed.... Antenna for 911 (1965-1973) and 912 (1965-1969) models. Includes correct chrome mast and length. This OE quality reproduction is just like the original and is perfect for Concours quality restorations.
What happens is that the antenna mast gets stuck/jammed, the teeth on the plastic cable wear out or strip, or the cable breaks apart. For everything except a broken drive cable you can simply use the instructions that come with it (step 1). The worst case is if the cable breaks because you need to pull the whole antenna assembly from the car and take it apart. That is exactly what this how to get into google company 13/05/2017 · Somebody bent and kinked my already non-extending, non-retracting, Hirschmann mast. So I pulled out the mast with vise-grips, purchased a flexible, black 16" mast from China on eBay for $1.98 (Free Postage!).
POWER ANTENNA I need the pinout / diagnosis / schematic
My Hirschmann antenna is no longer going up or down and so, while the car is being stripped and resprayed, am wondering if there is anything better to replace it with that doesn't need replacing every 5 years or so when it gets bent. how to fix a recliner chair mechanism 1970 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300 SE L 6.3 Description. 1970 Mercedes-Benz 300 SE L 6.3. This is the special 386 cubic inch MFI OHC V-8. As a prestige builder, Daimler Benz only manufactured about 1,800 of these cars w/t US DOT-approved spec.s for import into the US between 1968 and 1972.
How long can it take?
m jaguar type car parts forum about car parts and car
- Accessories < Automotive < Consumer Products and Services
- Electric Aerial Woes www.jec.org.uk
- Hirschmann Antenna Service and Repair – Mercedes SL R129
- Hirschmann Parts Accessories & Hirschmann Catalog
How To Fix A Jammed Hirschmann Antenna Mast
Broken Power Antenna Repair How To Replace The Antenna Mast Auto Low Profile Automotive AM FM Antenna Power Antenna For Car. Source. Car Power Antenna Wiring Diagram Book Of Wiring Diagram Car Stereo The Best Hidden Car AM FM Antenna Power Antenna For Car . Source. 1985 02 Lincoln Town Car Fully Automatic Power Antenna Retrosound Car Radio Antenna Power Antenna …
- The SL’s radio antenna was just a 4 inch stub neither moving up or down, completely jammed, a service and repair was needed. Being the standard OEM antenna fitted to this car I knew it would be worth the effort as the Hirschmann ATUA 6000KE is an expensive and fine quality unit with every spare part available from Hirschmann.
- 9/01/2011 · The cheapest Hirschman i have found is £89+pp from car-masts-uk (£103+vatdealer).If the mast has jammed at some point (mast £20ish same guy)you will 99% of …
- 7/09/2005 · Try 3-in-1 or sewing machine oil on the extended antenna mast. Dab some on a paper towel and pull straight up from bottom to top so you don't jam dirt into the antenna sections.
- I got one of the "Hirschmann" antennas off of ebay (I don't believe it was a "real" Hirschmann) for around $45.00. It works great, is quiet, has a black mast, but in retrospect I wish I had heard about that other antenna (HARDA) first.